We are always looking for highly motivated individuals seeking full-time or part-time employment with an energetic, service-oriented community bank.
Commercial Credit Analyst
Beverly Cooperative Bank is seeking an experienced Commercial Credit Analyst. Responsibilities include underwriting commercial loan transactions, loan administration and preparing reports and summaries as needed. Underwriting to include financial analysis with a concentration on cash flow analysis, collateral evaluation and an overall review of the request that results in a solid recommendation. Other responsibilities include reviewing financial information on a periodic basis and analyzing borrowing base certificates along with accounts receivable and inventory reports.
- 2-5 years of Commercial Credit Analyst Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with strong emphasis on analytical skills including accounting and finance courses.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Present professional image.
- Ability to underwrite a transaction in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to analyze financial statements in terms of cash flow, debt service, projection analysis and trend analysis.
- Good analytical skills.
- Clearly communicate with internal and external customers.
- Work with others to produce needed outcomes and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate flexibility and commitment.
- Underwrite commercial loan transactions.
- Follow-up analysis on financial statements and borrowing base history.
- Ensure credit related follow-up items (primarily financial statements, Borrowing Base Certificates and Covenant Compliance Certificates) are reflected on the follow-up system.
- Provide support to lending officers in structuring and analyzing potential transactions.
Full-time employees are entitled to:
- Competitive wages
- Employer matching 401(k) plan
- Health and dental benefits
- Vacation time
- Holiday and personal time
- Tuition reimbursement
For more information, please mail, email or fax your question and/or resume to: Human Resources Department, Beverly Cooperative Bank, 254 Cabot Street, Beverly, MA 01915, or e-mail to: email@example.com, or fax to: 978-921-0835.
Beverly Cooperative Bank (the “Bank”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Bank offers equal employment opportunity to all applicants for employment and all employees regardless of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, veteran status, military service, disability, genetic information, participation in the Bank’s group health insurance plan, receipt of free medical care, or any other status protected by applicable law. An applicant who does not meet the minimum qualifications of the position(s) for which the applicant applies will not be considered.
In connection with an application for employment with the Bank, applicants will be required to sign a consent form for a Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI) background check. In addition, any offer of employment is conditioned upon the satisfactory completion of a background check including a credit check.
Interested in a position with Beverly Cooperative Bank? Print this employment application and bring to our main office at 254 Cabot Street.